On 7 September 2022 at 6:30 pm, the rooftop.talk "NFT Projects of Austrian Museums" will take place above the rooftops of Linz on the deck of the Offenes Kulturhaus Linz (OK Platz 1, 4020 Linz). This panel discussion will address issues surrounding the current market situation and the handling and integration of NFTs into the programs of Austrian museums.
- Alfred Weidinger, Scientific Director of the Upper Austrian Landesmuseum Linz;
- Bernhard Nessler, founding member of the digital art collective CryptoWiener;
- Paula Freisl, NFT project manager and consultant to the director, Leopold Museum;
- Sabine Walch, NFT expert, CEO danube.ai;
- Arthur Stadler, partner at STADLER VÖLKEL Attorneys at Law.
The rooftop.talk will be streamed live via our Facebook page.