XBorder22 – E-commerce, data protection, metaverse and much more.
5. October 2022 @ 08:30 - 18:00
The annual XBorder22 event series of the Swiss law firm MLL Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Froriep AG (www.mll-legal.com) will take place on 5 October 2022 at Moods, Schiffbau Zurich.
As part of the event "XBorder22 - Trends in national and international e-commerce", expert talks will be held again this year and relevant legal developments in e-commerce and online distribution will be highlighted. The XBorder22 program will focus on the following:
- National and international trends in e-commerce law
- Data protection toolbox and entry into force of the new Swiss Data Protection Act (DSG)
- Employee data protection in the company
- ESG & e-commerce
- Google Analytics & Online Marketing
- Cybersecurity & E-Commerce
- Metaverse as a business opportunity for e-commerce companies and brand owners
Among many experts, Arthur Stadler will also be a speaker. The detailed program as well as further information on the speakers in the individual thematic blocks will be continuously updated over the next few weeks.